All enquiries concerning the parishes listed below should be directed to the Bishop of Ebbsfleet's Office unless otherwise indicated.
All appointments are of a parish priest unless otherwise stated. Details of the terms of the appointment are usually available with the parish details.
Priest in Charge, Swindon New Town
Based in the centre of this vibrant and rapidly growing town, the three congregations of willing and committed people would welcome a prayerful priest for the Parish of Swindon New Town, which is under the alternative episcopal, sacramental and pastoral care of The Bishop of Ebbsfleet.
We seek a Priest of The Society who
· has enthusiasm and pastoral experience to work collaboratively to reach out to the wider community and encourage others to join the congregations;
· holds management and leadership skills to strengthen the unity of, and guide the parish into the future
· loves and cares for his people
· teaches the Christian faith
· celebrates the Sacraments in the Catholic tradition
· can work in partnership with neighbouring parishes for the strengthening of faith and the enrichment of worship.
The parish offers a very committed team of people, which aims to ensure that the priest will be free to carry out his vital work, unencumbered by day-to-day administration.
Applications are welcome from BAME candidates.
For an application pack and guidance notes, please visit the Diocese of Bristol's website: http://www.bristol.anglican.org/vacancies
Closing date: 6 February 2019
Familiarisation and Interviews: 5 & 6 March 2019